Molecular biology test detecting 11 pathogens causing the most common venereal diseases.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (gonorrhoea)
- Chlamydia trachomatis (chlamydia)
- Treponema pallidum (syphilis)
- Haemophilus ducreyi (chancroid)
- Mycoplasma genitalium (mycoplasmosis)
- Mycoplasma hominis (mycoplasmosisa)
- Ureaplasma parvum (Ureaplasma infection)
- Ureaplasma urealyticum (Ureaplasma infection)
- HSV-1 (herpes)
- HSV-2 (herpes)
- Trichomonas vaginalis (trichomoniasis)
The package includes:
- molecular biology test performed in a renowned genetic laboratory
- a swab kit: selected swab, disposable gloves, instructions for collecting the material, envelope to protect the material during transportation
- a referral and declaration of informed consent to be signed by the patient
- shipment of the swab kit by Poczta Polska
- on-line preview of the result
One collection of the material is sufficient for testing.
Duration of the test: up to 12 working days from the time that the laboratory receives the sample.
Out of stock
Testing for 11 pathogens causing intimate infections: bacteria, viruses, protozoa.